These days, many professionals are saying, “Don’t sell unless you absolutely need to.” I look at it in different way. It’s about quality of life. During the real estate upswing everyone thought that owning real estate was the only way to get ahead. The truth is that it’s not for everyone. If you are having trouble paying your bills, miss your family on the mainland, have medical expenses, lost your job or our facing foreclosure… owning a home can be a big burden. What matters most isn’t your home…it’s your family, your sanity and your loved ones.
Here are some great articles (or soon to be articles!) to get you and your family on the road to LIFE!
- Avoiding Foreclosure
- Is a Short Sale an Option?
- Preparing Your Home to Sell
- 7 Best Low-Cost Tips to Stage Your Home to Sell
- The Process of Selling Your Home
- Should I Hire a Stager?
- What is my Home Worth?
- What do I NEED to fix to sell my home?
- How Long will it Take to Sell My Home
- I have Tenants. Can I Sell the Home from under them?
- My property is in really bad shape? Can you sell it?
Do you have a question I haven’t answered? You can call me, send me a private message or post a comment below. Help me to build my content by asking a great question and I’ll reward you with a Starbucks $5 gift card!