The usual fall market shows slowing down in condo sales. However, residential Upcountry and Central Maui market is going strong. Everywhere else is pretty flat except for some decrease in West Maui residential (both sales and prices).
It is fair to say that September was a pretty steady month. Inventories have been fairly stable throughout 2016.
Questions or comments? Need help with Buying or Selling or just understanding the market?
I am offering FREE real estate reviews. You don’t need to be thinking of buying or selling now to benefit. Often your home is a primary asset, so meet with a real estate professional to find out what your property is worth and what your options and strategies may be! Please ask below or call or text Kathy at 808-344-0469.
View the Detailed Maui Real Estate Market Reports
Click on the report and it will be brought up in a new window.
- June 2016 Maui Market Trends - Brexit Impact on Maui ( )
- 2017 Maui Market Predictions -- and November Market Trends ( )
- January 2017 Market Trends and Maui Median Prices ( )
- What to Know About the Maui Luxury Real Estate Market - February Market Analysis ( )
- The Up Swinging Market! March 2017 Maui Market Analysis ( )