Here’s Why CamScanner is a Favorite!
We all know applications are designed to make our lives easier.
Imagine being able to use your phone as a scanner and be able to use it anytime and anywhere. Say goodbye to the trouble of losing a document or forgetting to bring it with you when you leave the house. With CamScanner, you not only scan a document, you can also sync it and store it so it’s available to you whenever and wherever! Once a file or a document is captured with CamScanner, it’s easy to store it or email it and avoid the hassle of rummaging through countless stacks of paper.
I’ve been using CamScanner for about 6 months and I am really impressed. I linked CamScanner to my Evernote account (another favorite too) so every new document I scan goes to a notebook in Evernote almost instantly. It does more far more than just take photos. How often have you taken a photo of a document, and the document has come out skewed, readable on top but not bottom or looking like it is a 100-year old piece of paper? CamScanner’s unique software fixes most of these and makes it easy! It is especially useful for filing receipts, bills and other important papers or documents. Get rid of that paper clutter for good.
The one thing I am having a problem with is in getting other people to use it too. That is why I strongly suggest for everyone to give it a try. Utilizing this application will make you more productive! This is a classic example of working smart versus working hard.
Here is a simple summary of the many things you can do with CamScanner:
- You can scan your notes, receipts, invoices, certificates, etc. just using your phone camera.
- There is also an built-in feature to allow cropping and auto enhancing which optimizes the quality of scan.
- You can share your documents in PDF or JPEG format. No extra steps!
- Scan a single page or multiple pages. I find it almost as fast and more reliable/efficient than my printer/scanner.
- You can also customize your docs by adding a watermarks.
- Just sign in with your device and get ready to share your images and docs.
- It’s available for iPhone, IPad, Android and Windows Phone 8.
- And it has a great API, so developers can design other applications to easily work with it!