What is one thing I could add to my service to make it a 10+? Nothing. You gave us 10 Plus Service.
“Kathy always goes above and beyond any REALTOR’s duties compared to all the agents I’ve ever known. Her pictures are fantastic, her video was great and her marketing was superb! She is highly knowledgeable and always serves with a smile.”
– David and Gail Grant / 2503 Ho’olea Terrace
Kathy’s comments — I assisted Gail and Dave in purchasing their dream Maui home. It was a brand new condo. I remember talking with Gail on the phone for almost a year before we actually met. I showed them a few properties but they were pretty set on getting into the new H0’0lea Terrace development.
Unfortunately family issues made them return to the mainland after just 2 years. Gail and David were easy to work with, always had their home in great shape and they listened to me. I remember one time during the sales process that they were concerned that the appraisal was just under the negotiated sales price. The buyer’s agent called me and asked if my seller’s would come down in price. Over the course of several days they went from, “We absolutely won’t go lower” to “Maybe we can work something out.” They were expectedly concerned that the buyer may walk. I calmed them down and told them that the next move is the buyer’s decision. We just need to be patient and wait. A few days later we were informed that the buyer decided to pay the little extra to get this condo. Negotiations 101 – Don’t show your hand when it’s not your turn.
Client Satisfaction Survey – On scale of 1 to 10
- How well did I deliver what I promised – 10.
- How accessible was I when you needed to contact me – 10.
- How well did I listen to you – 10.
- How willing would you be to recommend me – 10.
- How would you rate the quality of my service – 10.
- If you were in charge of my business, what one thing would you change? Nothing.
- What is one thing I could add to my service to make it a 10+? Nothing. You gave us 10 Plus Service… with a smile.