This is my ticket. I wouldn’t miss TEDxMaui 2013 this Sunday and I hope you can join me! There are still tickets left so don’t miss out; last year they sold out. For me, last year it was definitely one of the highlights of my year. With over 20 presenters this year, it will surely be an exciting day and inspirational day.
Here is my list of top 10 reasons you must attend this year! If you don’t know what TED talks are about, just come to enjoy.
- You are tired of your friends and want to meet new people, clients, business partners.
- You haven’t finished your 2013 Business Plan and need inspiration.
- You need a day to escape from your real life. TEDx Maui is cheaper than a SPA day or golf round and you get free lunch!
- You can’t afford a Business Coach or Mentor.
- You think Maui has no intellectual property.
- The $100 ticket is a lot cheaper than airfare anywhere to attend a business or inspirational conference.
- You tried to think of a New Year’s resolution and came up blank.
- Your to-do list is so long that you don’t know where to focus.
- You want to make a difference in the world but don’t know where to start.
- The future looks like we will all fall off the cliff and you feel overwhelmed.
The Dream Is Real – I look forward to seeing you there!
To purchase tickets for TEDxMaui 2013: The Dream is Real, contact the MACC’s Box Office at 808-242-SHOW (7469) or go to www.mauiarts.org.